PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Device Information
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about you, your device, your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using technologies such as:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
- Order Information
When you make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Personal Information to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). In summary, we use your Personal Information to:
- provide our products and services to you;
- screen your orders;
- provide marketing services to you;
- provide targeted advertisements or marketing communications;
- manage delivery;
- improve our products and services;
- improve and optimise our Site and analytics, including conducting surveys;
- tailor and enhance your viewing or listening experience;
- manage our relationship with you generally, including:
- communicating with you generally and about our products or services, including providing information about products or services which we consider may be of interest to you;
- billing you for any products or services that we charge for;
- investigating any complaints made by or about you;
- managing any request by you to return or exchange a product at a later date; and
- otherwise offering you assistance, including, by providing technical support;
- conduct competitions or promotions;
- for statistical and research purposes;
- obtain professional services as required including legal, accounting or insurance services;
- if permitted or required by law;
- screen any potential risk or fraud;
- otherwise with your consent;
- for purposes directly related to any one or more of the above.
We will only send you direct marketing emails if you are registered. We will always give you the option to opt out of these or further marketing communications.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will share your Personal Information with third parties for the various purposes outlined above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We may share your Personal Information with Shopify. We also share your Personal Information:
- with our fulfilment partners such as Australia Post;
- with marketing, promotions and ratings service providers;
- with analytics service providers including Facebook and Google Analytics;
- with subscription service providers and their mailing houses;
- to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
In relation to Google Analytics, you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
COMMON ANALYTICS SERVICE PROVIDERS WE USE INCLUDE:
- FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- GOOGLE - https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- BING - https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
You can opt out of some of these third party services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
You agree that it is likely that your Personal Information is likely to be exported and/or stored overseas. If you do not agree, please do not continue to use our website or any of our services or online sites.
Additionally, third parties that we disclose to or send your Personal Information to may be located in Australia or outside Australia (overseas), including but not limited to New Zealand, Singapore, the UK, the Netherlands, Ireland, Israel, India, and the USA. As such your Personal Information is likely to be exported overseas. If you do not agree, please immediately refrain from using our Site, refrain from providing us any Order Information and notifying us in writing that you do not consent.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
You have the right to access your Personal Information and to ask that it be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Please note that your information will be transferred overseas outside Australia. It is a condition of using this Site, placing an order with us that you agree to your Personal Information being exported overseas. If you do not consent, you must immediately notify us, before your information is exported.
When you place an order through the Site, we may maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18 years old. If you are under 18 years old, leave our Site immediately and do not order any products (do not provide us Order Information).
CONTACT US AND COMPLAINTS
We invite feedback about any privacy issues and will attend to all questions and complaints promptly. Please contact our privacy officer using the details below if you would like to make a complaint. If you are dissatisfied with the outcome, you can make a complaint to the Privacy Commissioner at the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner. The OAIC can be contacted on 1300 363 992 or at www.oaic.gov.au.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org